- Zooli Baobab drink is made using the pulp of the baobab fruit. Because the pulp contains both soluble and insoluble fiber, it is great for your digestive system.
As impressive as the baobab tree is in its natural environment, even more remarkable are the health benefits its fruit has to offer.
- The baobab fruit, under its rigid shell, contains seeds wrapped in white pulp. This is the pulp we use in ZOOLI BAOBAB drink.
- Baobab pulp is used in traditional African medicine for its many nutritional values. It contributes to the rebalancing of the main functions of the body, provides energy, well-being and strengthens the immune defenses.
- The nutritional richness of this superfood, and in particular its strong antioxidant power, due to its richness in vitamin C, makes it an ally of choice in detox cures, for athletes and people recovering. Baobab pulp is a 100% natural food supplement that has exceptional benefits.
- The baobab is a prehistoric species which predates both mankind and the splitting of the continents over 200 million years ago. Native to the African savannah where the climate is extremely dry and arid, it is a symbol of life and positivity in a landscape where little else can thrive.
- Over time, the Baobab has adapted to its environment. It is a succulent, which means that during the rainy season it absorbs and stores water in its vast trunk, enabling it to produce a nutrient-dense fruit in the dry season when all around is dry and arid. This is how it became known as “The Tree of Life”.
- Baobab trees grow in 32 African countries. They can live for up to 3,000 years, reach up to 30 metres high and up to an enormous 50 metres in circumference. Baobab trees can provide shelter, food and water for animals and humans, which is why many savannah communities have made their homes near Baobab trees.
Vitamin C contributes to normal energy release – this slow, and steady release sustains us for a longer period of time and prevents us from feeling tired all of a sudden. Therefore, it helps the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as supporting a normal energy-yielding metabolism which is “needed for all functions and activities of the body, including physical activity and exercise”
The human body cannot make or store its own vitamin C (unlike other animals), so we need to make sure we get a good supply from the foods we eat every day.
One of the key benefits of vitamin C is that it helps to keep our immune system strong, supporting our body’s defence against infections, diseases and other illnesses.
Taltis Baobab drink contains 34% soluble fibre, this helps to slow down the release of sugars into the blood stream, reducing energy spikes. Soluble fibre can also help to control blood glucose levels, improve blood cholesterol and reduce visceral fat (body fat that is stored around the organs in your abdominal).
baobab has extremely high fiber content which is one of the biggest ways it helps you lose weight. This fiber often has a laxative-like effect, helping to clear out your digestive system and toxins and waste from your body. This further assists you to better break down and process your foods, and helps prevent unsightly bloating. The high soluble fiber content of the fruit also has huge effects on your metabolism, helping it to work faster and more efficiently.
Drinking Baobab drink in the morning could help you stay fuller for longer.